Over the past few decades, India and dental treatment have been become almost interchangeable. For the individuals who wish to have world class dental treatment, India has become an internationally recognized center for high quality dental care. Here are a few reasons why you should consider us for your dental tourism needs:
1. Prestigious group of Indian Dental Association (IDA) and American Dental Association (ADA) affiliated dental specialists all of them with very active professional careers in major dental schools and important hospitals of the country. Our dentists and facility qualifications are meaningful and verifiable. India has a long medical academic tradition having very strict laws that regulate training and qualifications of dentists who perform dental procedures and surgery.
2. India is rated as one of the Asian countries with the highest medical standard. Dental surgery is real surgery: it requires up-to-date education, sterile techniques, modern equipment, and products meeting international standards. We work in modern facilities which are designed for comfort and efficiency, using the latest technology and equipment to provide expert dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
The dental and medical personnel involved in health tourism speak good English.
4. Excellent price-benefit ratio due to a high US$ vs. local currency exchange rate which benefits foreign currency tenders. Services and quality you pay for over here belong to the same category of those you would get in your country for four times the price. We are not exactly a "cheap" place because we offer excellent medical services. Bargain dental treatment can be costly, whether it is done in this country or anywhere in the world, dental treatment abroad has been attracting people based on very low prices, sacrificing quality, sanitary conditions and duly certified specialists' work.
5. The lower cost is not due to any lack in quality, quite the contrary. The reason for lower costs is related to the lower cost of infrastructure and insurance. Most practicing US cosmetic dentists must pay extremely high malpractice insurance rates. This fact, combined with the much higher costs for trained staff and medical facilities in foreign countries, combine to make India much more competitive
6. India is a convenient country to visit: nice weather, warm people, beautiful tropical environments or city-urban accommodation. All-inclusive packages are very attractive and the fact we work on a fixed price basis, makes it even better.
7. We provide convenient appointments at short notice for our overseas patients. If the long lines and frustrating long waits at an NHS dentist in UK are wearing you down, contact us for an appointment.
If you are considering having dental work done, we certainly hope you will consider a visit to India. The savings you may enjoy might end up paying for a very nice vacation. India dental implants are considerably less expensive, as are most other dental surgery procedures, materials and treatments in India.
For your reference, comparative rate list in Indian rupee and US$ for all procedures done in our dental clinic is given below.